Gosford Showground is located at Showground Rd, Gosford NSW 2250.
It has a wide range of facilities which are available for hire including:
- Showground and grandstand
- Bar and restaurant/kitchen (2 sections)
- Dwyer Pavillion – large hall
- Committee room
- Large outdoor undercover area
- The Old Tote Trust Rooms and kitchen (restored former Restaurant/Bar area) – two large rooms and small kitchen suitable for training, meetings, displays, events exhibitions etc.
- Large car park (limited availability)
- Outdoor grassed areas- various
- Camping – Grassed and some powered sites available for camping (maximum stay 7 nights) subject to availablility.
Overnight site fee $25 per site
Camping bookings – Email: email@example.com or ring to check for availability on (02) 4323 4423 Office hrs Mon-Fri 10-2pm or After hours ring Caretaker Andrew Ellem 0417 288 445.
The above facilities are hired out on an individual or collective basis according to user needs and the size of the event.
Showground Bookings Calendar
Rates, Conditions of Hire and Application Form
Bookings for all facilities except the Old Tote Rooms and the main car park are managed by the site managers: The Greyhound Breeders and Trainers Association (GBOTA). See Contacts page for more details.